Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rigamaroo.

A lady just chewed me out on the phone at work.

She said she was "sick of all this rigamaroo."

I don't think I have ever heard that term. But I like it! I'll have to do an illustration with that as the title sometime.

I found the entire conversation rather amusing. Some people in this world are eternally angry. Nothing can make them happy, even when you address the problem that they say they have, they find something else to be unhappy about. What a terrible way to live.

Today I'm working different hours. 7am-3:30pm. Not bad.
Having dinner with the Lesniewskis tonight! I'm pretty excited.

Posted a new song on my myspace. It's about zombies!

Check it out!

It's a rough demo, but it gives you an idea...

WORLDS OF FUN THIS WEEKEND!!

Who's in??

No comments: