Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday.

It's Friday.

This week has been long... and I have been sick for most of it.

I didn't go to work Monday (because I don't have to), which i always end up regretting the rest of the week. I have to make up the hours I didn't work on Monday before Friday. So, I end up working four 10hr days. Ugh.

It's not that big of a deal... unless you're sick. Like this week.

I am getting over the cold, though. Thank goodness.


Tuesday night, I watched Sweeney Todd for the first time. I really enjoyed it. The music is catchy and the lyrics are morbidly witty. Good flick.


Wednesday night, even though I felt like crap, Heather and I went to the Spoon show. It lifted my spirits, for sure. Britt Daniel can do whatever he wants on stage and get away with it because he is such a badass. White Rabbits and the Walkmen opened up.

I got a t-shirt.

Last night after work, Josh and I went out and got some camping supplies. We are going out this weekend with Leo. We spent too much money. But I'm excited!!

We saw a free sneak showing of The Ruins after all that... and I have to say, "Not bad!"

Gore-city.

I sat between a pervert and a girl who needed two seats, but was crammed into one.

It was awkward.