Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some random photographs I came across today:

I came across these photographs from my past today. They are random and interesting. Some are from way back, and some are more recent. Either way, some of them brought back memories that were forgotten until I found these photographs today. I hope you enjoy:
This is me when I was around three years old (circa 1985) in my old backyard in Lubbock, Texas. I still have this hat somewhere, and I still LOVE Disneyland... although you wouldn't know it by looking at this photo.
This is me when I was about four years old. I think I was at my grandparents' old house in San Angelo, Texas. In fact, that's Mimi Jean in the background!
This photo is from my third trip to Tanzania, Africa in June of 2007. I lead a team to a small village, called Mswakini, where we built classrooms for their local school. In the photo, we were driving away from the village and the children were chasing us. It is really special to me because my heart belongs to these people.
My heart also belongs to this little guy. This is Peabody after we adopted him back in May. He is the most photogenic dog! He poses for every shot!

No comments: