Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is over...

My holiday was excellent. It was great to go home and spend time with family and old friends. We drove to Texas (12 hours) with our two dogs. It was insane. But now Christmas is over and it's time to get back in the swing of things...


I just read The Road by Cormac McCarthy. Unbelievable. I cried like a baby when it was done. Please read it. I can't wait for the movie.

My top 5 films of 2008 list will be posted next week... I still have a few that I need to check out. This year has been a tough one for good movies for me. I haven't seen some of the ones that are getting critical acclaim, so I need to check them out before I post a top 5 and piss everyone off.

But I will tell you that (as much as I wanted to love it) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button will NOT be making an appearance on the list. I recently read the short story and really liked it. The movie was disappointing to me. But more on that later...

No comments: