Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ugly Dolls...

So, Heather and I did something cheesy.

We bought each other "stuffed animals". Sigh. I know. You just threw up a little in your mouth. But these "stuffed animals" (if you can even call them that), are so cool!

We tried to get each other one based on our personalities... and I think we both did a pretty good job!

Here is the one Heather got me...



His name is Jeero.

Jeero wants to hang out with you. Why? He needs you.
Jeero thinks life is so complicated, so he needs you to comfort him.

Wage and Babo ask him so many questions, and he isn't sure what makes them think he has any of the answers.

Maybe they think his red nose means he's Jeero the wise. Well he's not! What time is it? Jeero has no idea.

How do you get from here to there? Don't ask…Jeero doesn't know!

Jeero just wants to sit on the couch with you and eat some snacks. Is that too much to ask? Jeero doesn't know, but he does know that it's time for you to cancel your plans and hang out with him.

And the one I got Heather...



His name is Chuckanucka.

Chuckanucka worries about pretty much everything under the sun:
What if the phone rings when I go out?

What if the mail man tries to deliver my Deluxe Ugly Earmuffs when I'm in the bathroom?

Hey, I don't remember leaving the closet door open just a crack like that!

What if I can't ever stop thinking about my name over and over?

Chuckanucka has a pretty strange way of looking at life.

Sometimes he wonders if this is all just a hologram, and on other days he wonders what's going to happen if they stop making CD players...
How will I play my favorite CDs???
I have over nine of them!!!

Poor Chuckanucka. Lucky Chuckanucka.

Pretty cool personalities, eh?

2 comments:

Josh said...

i wish i had a girlfriend to share cheesy gift exchanges with.

Amanda said...

i wish i had a cheesy gift that i could exchange boyfriends with.