Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Good God!



So, I've been extremely excited since I heard (what seems like years ago) that they are making a 4th installment of the Indiana Jones chronicles.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me.

When I was a kid I pretended to be Indiana Jones. Since I saw "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" in the theatre when I was like 7 years old I've wanted to be him. I got an old jump rope and cut one end off and made it my whip. He is the ultimate in movie heroes, if you ask me.

So, they released the title of the new one (which is set to release in May of 2008)...

Are you ready for this?

"INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL"

How badass is that?!

I'm like a little school girl over here! Not only are Harrison Ford and a bunch of other cast members from earlier films in it; they have added Shia Labeouf, who I really have been impressed with over the last couple of years.

I'm super excited!!
Oh man!!

1 comment:

Josh said...

i'm right there with ya man!